Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a keto recipe that will satisfy even the non-keto members of your household. Layered chicken, tomato sauce and cheese bring together this comfort food recipe and it is topped off with crispy pork rinds giving it that perfect finishing touch!
This post contains affiliate links.
Hi! I am Shelby from over at Grumpy’s Honeybunch and I am excited to be writing a post today for YumGoggle! But, I am even more excited that I am sharing with you a recipe from Easy Keto Dinners!
I switched to the Keto lifestyle after receiving Carolyn’s first cookbook, the Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen. Carolyn shares a lot of excellent information in that cookbook about the Ketogenic diet. From research to ingredients in her pantry, there is plenty of information to help you get started. Easy Keto Dinners is all about making meal time easy, allowing yourself to have easy to assemble meals that will help you to stay on track.
This recipe for Chicken Parmesan Casserole (pg 42) is the first recipe I tried. I also made the Pesto Shrimp and Zoodle (page 58) and Thai Chicken Salad (pg 40) recipe. All three recipes have been winners! As a matter of fact, the Thai Chicken Salad is going to definitely be a go to for our lunches and I’m excited to make more of the recipes soon!
If you are interested in the Keto diet, are already following it, or just like healthy, delicious, low-carb meals, then you definitely want to enter to win one of 2 cookbooks that I am giving away. Be sure to enter via the rafflecopter that YumGoggle has so generously agreed to include in my post!
I love having recipes at my fingertips that are so easy to assemble and just as easy to love, therefore I completely love this cookbook! I know you will too!
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup cheater's tomato sauce (I used Rao's Spaghetti Sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1 ounce pork rinds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Spread the chicken in the greased dish and pour the tomato sauce over it. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes. Top with the Parmesan and then the mozzarella. Lightly sprinkle the crushed pork rinds and basil over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
This cookbook is all about easy! When I talked to Carolyn about what I did for the tomato sauce, she told me to go ahead and include what I did to make it easier for me. You can do the same or you could make her cheater's tomato sauce recipe in her cookbook.