Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
YumGoggle may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 01, 2011. Updated May 25, 2018 and February 18, 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, giveaways and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, giveaway notifications, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
2. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. These emails may contain affiliate links that will be clearly identified.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question if you are concerned.
Third Party Use of Your Information:
California Privacy Notice
This site is compliant with the California Consumer Protection Act.
Feel free to use one image with a link back to my original post you grabbed it from for round-ups and for promotion on social media. Please let me know via email or in the post comments that you included me so I know where it is and can show your post some kindness as well! Tag me on social media and I will comment and share when applicable. This site is copyrighted and if any material is not properly cited back to the original work we will contact offenders and ask for proper citation. If there is no compliance a DMCA notice will be filed as a last resort.